SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN.....
This option is perfect for people who want individualized instruction. We always cover gun safety first in every session and other topics include but are not limited to:
- customized RIFLE and optic instruction
- help choosing a gun before you buy one
- defensive shooting
- basic gun handling, loading and unloading, malfunctions
- fundamentals and accuracy
- advanced shooting techniques
- home defense and personal protection
- carrying a firearm in a vehicle
- competition (3 gun, long distance, etc)
After you send your payment you will receive an email to schedule your session. IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE OUR RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. The link above will send you to Paypal but it is not required to have an account. You can checkout as a guest and enter your credit card information manually.
PRIVATE SESSIONS ARE DONE ON WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SUNDAYS (MORNING SESSIONS ONLY IN HOT MONTHS).
AMMUNITION IS NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE ADDED FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE (22 LR only)
Bring with you to class:
MOST IMPORTANT IS A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
- baseball style hat
- eye and ear protection
- bring a sack lunch and drinks (snacks & drinks can be purchased from the range). There are no restaurants close so we need to stay on location during lunch.
- pen and paper for note taking
- an Oklahoma government ID
- bug spray (range is outdoors)
- $25 cash if you are using AFT gun & ammo
- If you are bringing your own gun/ammo please bring all of your extra magazines to make it quicker to do your 50 rounds on the range. If you are comfortable loading your magazines safely with the correct ammo for your gun, please bring them already loaded but DO NOT BRING THEM INTO THE CLASSROOM.
- IF YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR OWN FIREARM AND AMMO IT MUST BE INSIDE A GUN CASE AND YOU MUST LEAVE IT IN YOUR CAR! DO NOT BRING ANY AMMUNITION or GUNS INTO THE CLASSROOM. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE CLASSROOM WITHOUT REFUND.
- We recommend that you qualify with a semi-auto pistol and you will need 50 rounds of ammo
- DRESS IN LAYERS! THE CLASSROOM IS INDOORS AND THE RANGE IS OUTDOORS BUT COVERED IN CASE OF RAIN.